Animations transform graphics into moving images in a simple, dynamic, fun, and memorable way. They have wide ranging applications from helping demonstrate complex processes to bringing an abstract concept to life.
Animations can be provided as a standalone solution and are also often used in projects as part of a ‘solution mix’ to help demonstrate a complex process or bring an abstract concept to life.
The expertise and maturity of Esus staff to take inputs/guides and to transform them (filling in the gaps where needed) into highly impactful learning solutions is hugely beneficial to our business as are the excellent levels of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality of output. A great partner to us for the creation of learning, we benefit greatly from their knowledge & experience.
Below is a selection of sample ANIMAITON projects we have recently worked on with clients:
Animations can be provided as a standalone solution but are often used in client projects as part of a wider ‘solution mix’ where they may be embedded within a bigger e-learning course to explain specific content. Use cases are limitless as the bespoke nature of our Animation solutions ensures a 100% fit to a client’s needs, regardless of objective, subject-matter or the level of complexity required. Based on previous projects conducted by Esus, sample Animation use-cases include:
Animations to add a “WOW” factor to a key company message
Animations to demonstrate a real-world process that is impractical or ineffective to do so using video or other means i.e. too costly, too dangerous, complex logistics, etc.
Animations to bring an abstract concept to life
Animations to showcase a new product using 3D ‘photo-realistic’ or 2D isometric images
Animations to get buy-in on a new company initiative
Animations to demonstrate a simplified process to present an ‘ideal world’ scenario
- Stronger material retention than static or paper-based content.
- Easy to understand.
- Help reduce complexity and bring any abstract ideas / concepts to life.
- Level of detail is flexible i.e. animations can range from the very simple 2D to extremely complex 3D.
- Can be a good point of differentiation and help cut through the “noise”.
- Cost and time savings can be achieved when compared to ineffective or cost-prohibitive video-based training scenarios.
- Can convey a lot of information and detail in a short period of time.
- The level of detail is only limited by the imagination of the client!