The term “esus”, “esus e-learning”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose office is located at ‘Shepperton’, Lime Trees Road East, Douglas, Cork, Ireland. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular or specific purpose. Such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The use of any information on this website is entirely at the risk of the user, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior consent of esus e-learning.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of Ireland.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you...