E-learning Courses are developed with mixed multimedia; using bespoke graphics, audio, video, animation, gamification, and user-interaction, to maximise material retention. They aim to strike the right balance of content delivery and user engagement.
Courses are developed with mixed multimedia using a combination of bespoke graphics, audio, video, animation, and user-interaction. Key learnings are conveyed using clear and engaging illustrations, images, and graphics throughout, to retain trainee’s attention.
This course helped us promote a key message across our teams and we are thrilled with the result. The extended team at Esus were a pleasure to deal with throughout the project and successfully brought to life what we had envisioned. I would highly recommend Esus for e-learning solutions.
Below is a selection of x2 sample E-LEARNING COURSE projects we have recently worked on with clients:
E-learning Courses can be provided as a standalone solution and often include elements from other solutions including live video, animation and gamified content. Use cases are limitless because the bespoke nature of our E-learning Courses ensures a 100% fit to a client’s needs, regardless of objective, subject-matter or intended audience. Based on previous projects conducted by Esus, sample E-learning Course use cases include:
Courses to replace or support classroom-based training
Courses to enhance or replace a PowerPoint-based presentation
Courses to support the rollout of a new Company Policy or Procedure
Courses to support the induction of new employees
Courses to train staff on industry compliance material
Courses to educate users on a new company Product or Service
- Cost and time saving can be significant when compared to classroom-based or other training interventions. The larger the audience/usage, the more significant the savings!
- Carbon savings can also be significant when compared to classroom-based training.
- Reduced dependence on SMEs as trainers / coaches.
- Reduced dependency on resources i.e. training rooms
- Trainees can learn at their own pace.
- Increased material retention and deeper subject immersion than static / paper-based content.
- Opportunity for greater engagement with the target audience.
- More consistent delivery of content.
- Course ‘attendance’ can be recorded for legal, audit, compliance and personal development purposes.